Our felted soap savers are awesome! All kids and adults love our wool soap designs!
Note to parents: If you want to stop fighting with your kids to get in the bath or to take a shower, do yourself a favor, get them one of our felted soaps.
our felted yeti soaps are fun because you never know which yeti you will get!
Ingredients: Saponified oils of coconut oil, olive oil pomace, shea butter, sunflower oil, essential oils, fragrance oils, mica, clay, dehydrated vegetables.
weight 3oz should last about two months
Felted soaps will last 2✗ longer than traditional soap!!
- The felt will continue to shrink around the bar as you use it + since wool naturally dries very quickly (as long as it's not left in a pool of water) our felted soap is becomes a literal soap saver + each handmade bar will last 2✗ as long as a bare bar of soap would.
- When the soap inside is used up your left with a beautiful soap saver bag, just cut a slit on the top and you can refill it with a new bar. It can even be refilled with small soap pieces, or even our shampoo bars!
- The benefits of felted soaps are huge, they exfoliate the skin naturally, unlike a loofah which puts harsh chemicals deep into children's pores. Not only are they healthier and better to use, they never become moldy.
- We hand craft and design all of the felted soap bars you see in our collection.
- After rubbing your felted soap under warm water it will begin to produce a thick creamy lather that's perfect for any bath or shower.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh