Purple Brazilian clay is a great option for people who want to help prevent aging skin. It’s chock full of magnesium, which promotes healthy cell maintenance — an essential part of maintaining a youthful appearance. Also, purple Brazilian clay helps prevent your skin from absorbing impurities, which is why it’s often used in soap and facial cleansers. This is why we use purple brazil an clay to naturally color our Lavender spearmint bars.
How to use our mask: Just take one TSP mix into a bowl (do not use a metal spoon, it deactivates the clay). You can mix in distilled water as desired. Your goal is to get a paste consistency. Some people like to use yogurt as well to mix in, I just enjoy the water. Wait about 10-15mins until mask is dry and rinse in shower. You can also rinse off in the skin.
just simple tips on what to add to your purple Brazilian clay
- Mixing a small amount of honey into the clay before adding water. The honey will naturally soothe and cleanse your skin.
- Using Coconut milk instead of water to make your mask. The milk helps restore moisture to your skin. Jojoba oil also works well.
- Adding a small amount of rose water to your mixture to help you skin maintain a healthy pH balance and reduce redness.
- Adding avocado to your mixture to help fight the aging process. Avocados are filled with healthy fats and antioxidants, so they naturally help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh