Got my first bar as a gift, before that I only ever used dial, since then I've became addicted to Ava Quinn's soap, it makes my skin feel sooo amazing
I am so in love with the scent of this bar! I have very sensitive skin and I wanted to try something all natural and organic so I decided to order one of these bars and NOW I'm never going back. My skin doesn't itch OR break out in hives anymore from using the 'commercial Dove' soap. This bar of soap has helped my dry and damaged skin. I will be ordering this a lot!
Our lavender rosemary soap is a favorite among our women customers. The scent of pure lavender and rosemary oils is extremely relaxing and the good generous dose we add to this recipe will most certainly center and balance your mind. There are many benefits of this combo of essential oil, here's some interesting ones...
- Lavender is mostly grown in northern Africa and the Mediterranean mountains, often for extraction of its essential oils, but you can even grow it here on the East Coast, I live in New York City and I've grown my own lavender for the past 3 years to use in our lavender soaps
- There has been medicinal benefits to using lavender recorded by our ancestors for hundreds of years to releive anxiety, treat fungal infections, slow down hair loss and to help heal wounds
- In ancient Greece and Rome, rosemary oil was used to strengthen memory
- The most common type of hair loss is androgenetic alopecia, athough it can also effect females it's better known as the regular ""man going bald ailment"", rosemary oil treats alopecia by preventing a byproduct of testosterone from attacking hair follicles, which is the underlying cause of this condition
This lavender soap has became one of the top selling lavender bars that we've ever created here at Ava Quinn's. It's became a fan favorite and we credit it all to the beautiful creativity of our companies founder. The recipe is game changing in the category of cold process handmade lavender soap.
To gain a deeper knowledge of skin-care related benefits using our handmade soap bars, check out our blog, we go into further detail about each essential oil and ingredient we use in this lavender rosemary soap and all of our other soap, shampoo and lotions. There's also more info about the founder of Ava Quinn's and the journey its been to get here, where we are today.
Don't hesistate to reach out to us via email or messenger if you have any questions, suggestions or just want to say hi.
One of our specialties is hand crafting custom party favor orders for your baby showers, bridal showers, engagement parties or any other party that you may need bulk soap for, always at discounted, wholesale pricing. We label and wrap each soap or shampoo individually, the result is a memorable, gorgeous little gift that your party go-ers will never forget. The labels can be totally customized with your wording.
Each product includes complete ingredient listings, letting you know exactly what you are buying (and putting on your skin). Every item we produce has been tested by myself and my family. We don't create anything we wouldn't let our own children use. All creations exceed our rigorous standards before it ships to you.
All of our soap, shampoo and skin-care products are always hand-crafted in small batches. Based in NY, we source local ingredients as much as possible from local gardeners and community gardens alike, all of our products are completely vegetable-based with no animal fats added.
Extend the life of your soap by keeping it dry in between uses and make sure it's in a well drained, dry soap dish. Please keep in mind since each bar is handmade and hand cut, the size and appearance may slightly vary.
We never use soy, artificial dyes, artificial ingredients or chemicals.
Our promise to you: we will always use the highest quality ingredients and will source local products within our region as much as possible.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh