Feels good to know that this is safe for my skin and produces positive results, especially coming from someone with sensitive skin, dark spots, and large pores. Not to mention the sweet packaging! Will be buying again!
Our single glass vials are a great option if you want to try A selection of mask
Purple Brazilian clay -This one is an excellent option for those who wish to prevent aging skin from become overly dry with appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Since it is packed with magnesium, this clay is responsible for promoting healthy cell maintenance, this clay restores your natural radiance, and helps your skin look younger.
Bamboo charcoal- deep cleanser helps remove dirt from your pores
Rose hips and bentonite clay- moisturizes and revives the skin helps with anti aging
how to use: All you need to do is take 1tsp of clay and mix water into the clay slowly until you have created a paste (Do not use metal spoon, they deactivate the clay). Then, apply the paste to your face, wait for it to dry, and rinse it off with warm water.
- Mixing a small amount of honey into the clay before adding water. The honey will naturally soothe and cleanse your skin.
- Using nut milk instead of water to make your mask. The milk helps restore moisture to your skin. Jojoba oil also works well.
- Adding a small amount of rose water to your mixture to help you skin maintains a healthy pH balance and reduce redness.
- Adding avocado to your mixture helps fighting the ageing process. Avocados are filled with healthy fats and antioxidants, so they naturally help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Leave on for about 5 minutes don’t overdo it or else it won’t have the intended effect.
- Wash off with water, pat dry, and apply a moisturizer
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh