First time trying a facial steam, but it was so nice! The scent is wonderful.
I had never done a facial steam before, but now I know what I need to be incorporating into my skin care routines! So relaxing and hydrating, I honestly would love to see more varieties of flower mixtures in the future. More than just a treatment, it was a calming experience that I can’t recommend enough.
So I had never done a facial steam before last night, my kids went to bed, I made some tea and started it up and it was amazing, I still have some left but when I run out I'll be back for more. P.S-- Ava, I've told all my co-workers already!!
Indulge yourself while deeply cleansing your skin with a botanical blends. botanicals facial steam has antibacterial, anti-aging, calming, brightening, and other properties. By adding hot water to your mixture of herbs it will release it's properties through the steam it creates. The warmth will open your pores, allowing your skin to fully receive the benefits the herbs have to offer. Crafted from organic and culinary grade dried botanicals.
contains .5 ounces
Benefits of a facial steam:
- cleansing. Steam opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse. Opening up your pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove.
- Promotes circulation.
- Releases acne-causing bacteria and cells.
- Releases trapped sebum. This naturally recurring oil is produced by your sebaceous glands to lubricate your skin and hair. When sebum gets trapped beneath your skin’s surface, it creates a breeding ground for bacteria and causes acne and blackheads.
- Hydrating. Steam hydrates the skin by helping to increase oil production, naturally moisturizing the your face.
- Helps your skin better absorb skin care products.
- Promotes collagen and elastin. The increased blood flow experienced during a steam facial promotes collagen.This results in firmer, younger-looking skin.
- Soothing. The feeling of warm steam with the scent of botanicals on your face is relaxing.
- Combine boiling water and two tbsp of facial steam to a bowl (let cool a moment)
- Position face above steam and drape towel over head
- Follow with mask or moisurizer
Ingredients: rose petals, eucalyptus, lemongrass, lemon verbena, safflowers, lavender, juniper berries
Ingredients: Grounded sage, Cilantro, Lavender
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh