Felted duck soaps are the cutest addition to your little ones bath time routine. Each felted duck comes delivered to you gift wrapped with ingredients list and instructions on how to use your felted soap buddy. Each duck is completely unique making each one cuter than the next.
ingredients: Saponified oil of: Coconut, Olive, Shea butter, Sunflower, certified Organic Essential oils, fragrance oils, Clays, Dehydrated fruits & Vegetables (for color), Mica, Botanicals, and 100% happy sheep wool roving.
these soaps are NOT tear free
Ducks measure about 3"x3" and 1" thick. Will last about two- three months. Each comes with different soaps inside and a full list of ingredients
If your asking yourself what is felted soap or what is a felted soap saver? Watch our video above. Felted soap is simply our plant based soap wrapped in 100% wool (which acts like a wash cloth) we then needle felt each design by hand into place. Once you are done with the soap inside the wool there are a couple things you can do. You can slice it open and add soap slithers to it and keep scrubbing away, or you can rinse out the remainder of the soap cut up the wool and compost it, or give to the birds to use as a nest! Completely eco-friendly no waste product.
Felted soaps will last 2✗ longer than a bare soap
- The felt will continue to shrink around the bar as you use it and since wool naturally dries very quickly (as long as it's not left in a pool of water) our felted soap becomes a literal soap saver. Each handmade bar will last 2✗ as long as a bare bar of soap would.
- When the soap inside is used up your left with a beautiful soap saver bag, just cut a slit on the top and you can refill it with soap slithers. It can even be refilled with small soap pieces or, just use it as a wash cloth.
- The benefits of felted soaps are huge, they exfoliate the skin naturally. Not only are they healthier and better to use, they never become moldy.
- We hand craft and design all of the felted soap bars you see in our collection.
- After rubbing your felted soap under warm water it will begin to produce a thick creamy lather that's perfect for any bath or shower.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh