Earl came w/ activated charcoal & has done wonders for my 5yr old who has molluscum. The spots would take a while to heal & would hurt at times. The felted wool scrubs & exfoliates while also being gentle. Add the charcoal soap, & it’s doing wonders for his skin. The molluscum is going away much faster & hasn’t spread since using Earl. There’s no more dreading being bathed. Win!!
Earl gets super sudsy & is easy to hold so bath-time is a breeze. Plus, Earl is just too cute.
Felted monster soap buddies are not only cute as hell but, they are soap savers too! Each felted monster buddy is made using 100% wool roving and handmade plant based soap.
measures 2.5"x 2" 1.5" weighs about 3oz
ingredients: Saponified oils of: organic coconut, olive oil pomace, shea butter, sunflower, certified organic, mica
Note to parents: If you want to stop fighting with your kids to get in the bath or to take a shower, do yourself a favor, get them one of our felted soaps. It's basically an investment since it'll save you hours of time + aggravations saying things like... get in the shower!... you have to take a bath!... do you want to be the stinky kid in school?
If your asking yourself what is felted soap or what is a felted soap saver? Watch our video above. Felted wool soap is simply a plant based handmade bar of our soap wrapped in wool which we then needle felt into felted designs.
Felted soaps will last 2✗ longer than traditional soap!!
- The felt will continue to shrink around the bar as you use it + since wool naturally dries very quickly (as long as it's not left in a pool of water) our felted soap is becomes a literal soap saver + each handmade bar will last 2✗ as long as a bare bar of soap would.
- When the soap inside is used up your left with a beautiful soap saver bag, just cut a slit on the top and you can refill it with a new bar. It can even be refilled with small soap pieces, or even our shampoo bars!
- The benefits of felted soaps are huge, they exfoliate the skin naturally, unlike a loofah which puts harsh chemicals deep into children's pores. Not only are they healthier and better to use, they never become moldy.
- We hand craft and design all of the felted soap bars you see in our collection.
- After rubbing your felted soap under warm water it will begin to produce a thick creamy lather that's perfect for any bath or shower.
We offer the option to have any of our shampoo bars felted, you can see them HERE
Each felted soap comes completely gift wrapped with ingredients and directions on how to use it. Since all of the bars are hand felted, no two bars will be identical but we do try to keep them as similar as possible.
We accept custom orders and you can get these soap savers at wholesale pricing, just keep in mind that because they're made by hand by us, if your order is very custom or very large, it may take between 3-6 weeks to arrive, depending on what your looking for.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh