monster felted soaps lasts 2✘ as long!
If your asking yourself what is felted soap or what is a felted soap saver? Watch our video above. Felted soap is simply our plant based soap wrapped in wool (which acts like a wash cloth) we then needle felt each design by hand into place
Felted soaps will last 2✗ longer than a bare soap
- The felt will continue to shrink around the bar as you use it and since wool naturally dries very quickly (as long as it's not left in a pool of water) our felted soap becomes a literal soap saver. Each handmade bar will last 2✗ as long as a bare bar of soap would.
- When the soap inside is used up your left with a beautiful soap saver bag, just cut a slit on the top and you can refill it with soap slithers. It can even be refilled with small soap pieces or, just use it as a wash cloth.
- The benefits of felted soaps are huge, they exfoliate the skin naturally. Not only are they healthier and better to use, they never become moldy.
- We hand craft and design all of the felted soap bars you see in our collection.
- After rubbing your felted soap under warm water it will begin to produce a thick creamy lather that's perfect for any bath or shower.
Julian is filled with our Activated charcoal bars. Each raccoon weighs about 6 oz, and measures 2"x 2.5" 1"thick
Ingredients: saponified oils of coconut, olive oil pomace, shea butter, sunflower
Certified organic essential oil, activated charcoal
Each felted soap comes completely gift wrapped with ingredients and directions on how to use it. Since all of the bars are hand felted, no two bars will be identical but we do try to keep them as similar as possible.
We accept custom orders and you can get these soap savers at wholesale pricing, just keep in mind that because they're made by hand by us, if your order is very custom or very large, it may take between 3-6 weeks to arrive, depending on what your looking for.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh