The Holiday Felted Penguin Soap. Our limited edition Holiday felted soap has arrived! Our penguin is filled with one of our best sellers, activated charcoal soap.
Kids love our felted soaps because it gives them a chance to be independent during bath time. each soap will last 2-3 months and act as a washcloth. Felted soaps gentle exfoliate and are slip resistant. Let your child enjoy bath time while becoming a little more independent.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of Coconut, olive oil pomace, Shea butter, sunflower oil, Bamboo charcoal, certified organic essential oils
If your asking yourself what is felted soap? Felted soap is simply our plant based soap wrapped in wool (which acts like a wash cloth) we then needle felt each design by hand into place.
FELTED SOAPS WILL LAST 2✗ LONGER THAN A BARE SOAP
- The felt will continue to shrink around the bar as you use it and since wool naturally dries very quickly (as long as it's not left in a pool of water) our felted soap becomes a literal soap saver. Each handmade bar will last 2✗ as long as a bare bar of soap would.
- When the soap inside is used up your left with a beautiful soap saver bag, just cut a slit on the top and you can refill it with soap slithers. It can even be refilled with small soap pieces or, just use it as a wash cloth.
- The benefits of felted soaps are huge, they exfoliate the skin naturally. Not only are they healthier and better to use, they never become moldy.
- We hand craft and design all of the felted soap bars you see in our collection.
- After rubbing your felted soap under warm water it will begin to produce a thick creamy lather that's perfect for any bath or shower.
Each felted soap comes completely gift wrapped with ingredients and directions on how to use it. Since all of the bars are hand felted, no two bars will be identical but we do try to keep them as similar as possible.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh