My son named his ninja, Kai, and loves it. He used to use a poof and liquid soap in the shower, and has told me that he likes Kai so much better. I think he's cleaner for it. Very happy with the purchase!!!
Our felted soap savers are awesome! All kids + adults love our wool soap designs!
Note to parents: If you want to stop fighting with your kids to get in the bath or to take a shower, do yourself a favor, get them one of our felted soaps. It's basically an investment since it'll save you hours of time + aggravations saying things like... get in the shower!... you have to take a bath!... do you want to be the stinky kid in school?
If your asking yourself what is felted soap or what is a felted soap saver? Watch our video above. Felted wool soap is simply a plant based handmade bar of our soap wrapped in wool which we then needle felt into felted designs.
Felted soaps will last 2✗ longer than traditional soap!!
- The felt will continue to shrink around the bar as you use it + since wool naturally dries very quickly (as long as it's not left in a pool of water) our felted soap is becomes a literal soap saver + each handmade bar will last 2✗ as long as a bare bar of soap would.
- When the soap inside is used up your left with a beautiful soap saver bag, just cut a slit on the top and you can refill it with a new bar. It can even be refilled with small soap pieces, or even our shampoo bars!
- The benefits of felted soaps are huge, they exfoliate the skin naturally, unlike a loofah which puts harsh chemicals deep into children's pores. Not only are they healthier and better to use, they never become moldy.
- We hand craft and design all of the felted soap bars you see in our collection.
- After rubbing your felted soap under warm water it will begin to produce a thick creamy lather that's perfect for any bath or shower.
We offer the option to have any of our shampoo bars felted, you can see them HERE
Each felted soap comes completely gift wrapped with ingredients and directions on how to use it. Since all of the bars are hand felted, no two bars will be identical but we do try to keep them as similar as possible.
We accept custom orders and you can get these soap savers at wholesale pricing, just keep in mind that because they're made by hand by us, if your order is very custom or very large, it may take between 3-6 weeks to arrive, depending on what your looking for.
People also search for, crochet soap saver bags, wholesale soap savers or soap savers like a loofah, felted soap tutorials, how did we start felting soap, how to begin to felt soap, or just felt soap. If you want to learn more about felted soap designs and needle felted soap and how to felt soap with wool or watch our soap felting video. Subscribe to our blog, where you'll find out the answers to your question about what is felted soap, felted soap balls, felted soap benefits, hand felted soap,felted soap diy, making felted soap bars, wool for felting soap, felting soap video, olive oil soap for felting, felting soap what is felted, felt bar, felted, wool soap, felt soap, fiat luxe, how to hand felt, hand felting, needle felted soap, felted soap designs, hat felting forms, you have 1 case of soap bars, what can you do with felt, best kids gifts 2019, best kids gifts 2020, kids birthday gifts, fetl soap, fetl soaps, fetled soaps, felting soap, felting soap with wool
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh