cute custom handmade felted soaps! The kids absolutely adore them.
ingredients: saponified oils of coconut, sunflower, olive oil pomace, Shea butter, mica, clay, essential oils, wool roving
If your asking yourself what is felted soap or what is a felted soap saver? Watch our video above. Felted wool soap is simply a plant based handmade bar of our soap wrapped in wool which we then needle felt into felted designs.
each felted soap is about 5oz and measures 3”x3”
Felted soaps will last 2✗ longer than traditional soap!!
- The felt will continue to shrink around the bar as you use it + since wool naturally dries very quickly (as long as it's not left in a pool of water) our felted soap is becomes a literal soap saver + each handmade bar will last 2✗ as long as a bare bar of soap would.
- When the soap inside is used up your left with a beautiful soap saver bag, just cut a slit on the top and you can refill it with a new bar. It can even be refilled with small soap pieces, or even our shampoo bars!
- The benefits of felted soaps are huge, they exfoliate the skin naturally, unlike a loofah which puts harsh chemicals deep into children's pores. Not only are they healthier and better to use, they never become moldy.
- We hand craft and design all of the felted soap bars you see in our collection.
- After rubbing your felted soap under warm water it will begin to produce a thick creamy lather that's perfect for any bath or shower.
Each felted soap comes completely gift wrapped with ingredients and directions on how to use it. Since all of the bars are hand felted, no two bars will be identical but we do try to keep them as similar as possible.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh