Felted fish soap savers are the perfect soaps to keep your little ones having fun during bath or shower time!
felted soaps are like a washcloth attached to our handmade plant based soaps! Each Felted bar can last about three months. Our felted fish comes with full ingredients list of the soap inside and instructions on how to use.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of coconut oil, olive oil pomace, shea butter, sunflower oil, essential oils, fragrance oils, mica, clay.
Felted soaps will last 2✗ longer than traditional soap!!
- The felt will continue to shrink around the bar as you use it + since wool naturally dries very quickly (as long as it's not left in a pool of water) our felted soap is becomes a literal soap saver + each handmade bar will last 2✗ as long as a bare bar of soap would.
- When the soap inside is used up your left with a beautiful soap saver bag, just cut a slit on the top and you can refill it with a new bar. It can even be refilled with small soap pieces, or even our shampoo bars!
- The benefits of felted soaps are huge, they exfoliate the skin naturally, unlike a loofah which puts harsh chemicals deep into children's pores. Not only are they healthier and better to use, they never become moldy.
- We hand craft and design all of the felted soap bars you see in our collection.
- After rubbing your felted soap under warm water it will begin to produce a thick creamy lather that's perfect for any bath or shower.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh